For thirteen days in 1962, the world stood at the brink of atomic destruction as the United States and Soviet Union faced off over missiles which had been placed in Cuba. Would the USSR back down and remove the missiles? Would the US push forward with a full invasion or send bombers towards targets within the Soviet Union? Who would blink first? 13 Days is a game recreating the tension of those two weeks as players play cards which shape political events around the world. Will you spread the crisis to Berlin and Turkey? Will you take your case to the United Nations or play everything through the media? The choice is yours, but be careful—push your opponent too far and you can trigger World War Three, ensuring that the next war is fought by sticks and stones.
- 2 player card driven strategy game about the Cold War & Cuban Missile Crisis
- No knowledge of the crisis or war games is necessary
- Plays in 30 to 60 minutes
- Game includes a play through example with commentary, and a separate historical guide for the history buffs
- Perfect for fans of Twilight Struggle
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 28 cm|
|Height : 4 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.