The Bantex A4 Insert Lever Arch with Finger Pull is a durable and strong level arch file that will protect your documents. This file lets you customise the title page and spine which makes identifying each file on the shelf simple and easy. The 70 mm spine stores more pages than in standard ring binders.
- This file fits 375 sheets of paper.
- It is made from a sturdy polypropylene material.
- The file has 2 lever arch rings.
- You can fully customise the front and spine of this file.
- The 70 mm capacity fits more than the standard ring binder.
- The hole in the spine lets you easily pull this file from the shelf.
- The forestry content of this product has been sourced from an FSC certified supplier, supporting healthy forests and protecting wildlife.
- By purchasing this product, you are contributing to the Restoring Australia initiative in which Officeworks will plant 2 trees for every 1 used, based on the weight of paper-based products that customers buy at Officeworks.
- You can also purchase sheet protectors and tab dividers to use inside your lever arch file, allowing you to organise your files with ease.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.