Barbie recognizes all female role models. The Inspiring Women Series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before. Barbie honors longest-serving First Lady of the United States, UN Spokesperson and human rights activist Anna Eleanor Roosevelt. A champion of policies around civil and economic rights, her passionate advocacy was unwavering, even when faced with resistance. Earning the title "First Lady of the World" for her hard work and dedication to humanitarian efforts, Eleanor Roosevelt's perseverance redefined the role of women in politics and public life. Barbie celebrates Eleanor Roosevelt and her incredible impact with a fully poseable, collectible Barbie doll. Created in her likeness and featuring a curvy body, Eleanor Roosevelt Barbie doll wears a dress with a beautiful Iris print
- Barbie honors Anna Eleanor Roosevelt, the longest serving First Lady of the United States, UN Spokesperson and activist who worked tirelessly in advancing human rights.
- Eleanor Roosevelt Barbie doll wears a dress featuring a beautiful Iris print and pearlescent button details.
- Stockings, a hat and a double strand "pearl" necklace complete her classic look.
- This collectible Barbie doll features a curvy body and articulation for endless posing possibilities and inspired displays.
- This celebration of Eleanor Roosevelt makes a great gift for Barbie collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up.
|Length : 0.1 cm||Width : 0.2 cm|
|Height : 0.3 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.