Cast iron fry pans distribute heat evenly for better cooking results and retain heat effectively while requiring only low to medium cooking temperatures. This is ideal for frying meat, seafood or fish. The wooden handle makes it easier to cook as the wood does not get hot when cooking on the stovetop. Note, however, cast iron cookware with wooden handles is not oven or dishwasher safe. This product is made in France. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast iron including compatibility with the use of induction and other cooktops.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand molds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur colored enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Beautiful enough to use from the stovetop or oven - straight to the tabletop.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.