The oval shape of this casserole makes it ideal for cooking a whole chicken or a leg of lamb. It's also best for slow cooking, stews, and soups. Its heavy lid with unique concentric rings creates a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavor. A 27cm oval cocotte typically serves 4 to 6 people. This product is made in France. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast iron including compatibility with the use of induction and other cooktops.
- Made in France-produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique-every piece is hand cast in individual sand molds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process-the trademark Chasseur colored enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on all pieces-to promotes unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Beautiful enough to use from the stovetop or oven-straight to the tabletop.
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings creates a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavor.
|Length : 27 cm||Width : 27 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.