The Round French Oven is perfect for slow cooking and simmering - and great for soups and stews! This is your perfect cooking pot to create your winter warming dishes. It's also ideal for searing meat on the stove top before putting in the oven to complete the cooking process. Its heavy lid with unique concentric rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavour. A 24cm cocotte would typically serve 6 people. This product is made in France. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast-iron including compatibility with use of induction and other cook tops.
- Produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Beautiful enough to use from the stove top or oven - straight to the table top.
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavour.
|Length : 24 cm
|Width : 24 cm
|Height : 24 cm
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.