Elasmotherium means "Beast of fine plate". A prehistoric mammal. He had paws longer than a current rhino and would have had a step like the horse. The large horn could have been used during mating or could be practical for starting plants or clearing snow. A painting of the cave of rouffignac in France could depict the elasmotherium that it was found in Western Europe. Our specimen is strong and furry, although it is not proven to have furs. It is referred to as "Siberian unicorn". Hand painted. It is an exact replica of your reconstruction. The collection of prehistory animals and dinosaurs from Collecta features more than 350 references, all based on real paleontology studies.
- True to scale replica of this animal
- Made of plastic and hand painted to achieve a realistic effect that awakens the child's creativity to invent stories and depict scenarios
- The big detail brings real information to the child, a fun way to learn about these animals
- Adult collectors will find the largest animal collection on the market in realistically designed figures in the collector's replicas
- Approx: 25.5 x 6.9 x 13.6cm (LWH)
- 1:20 Scale
- Intended for ages 3 and up
|Length : 25.5 cm||Width : 13.6 cm|
|Height : 1 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.