Designed for e-readers, tablets, planners, large manuals, or reference materials, the Fellowes Booklift Copyholder features two patented adjustable clips to hold pages open at the desired location. The flexible easel design has a non-skid base and offers nine height adjustments to provide a variety of viewing angles. Folds flat for compact storage and portable ease. Holds standard letter size ring binders. Holds up to 10 lbs. at a time.
The 21100 is a convenient copyholder from Fellowes, designed especially for use with large textbooks and manuals. The two adjustable clips hold in place pages from even the largest, thickest textbooks, while the entire copyholder folds flat and fits neatly into a letter size ring binder. Convenient for holding often used reference or technical manuals and daily planners, the 21100 features nine height adjustments, accommodating virtually all sizes of books.
- Ideal for daily planners, large text books, and manuals
- Adjustable page markers fit pages in any position
- Nine height adjustments
- Fold flat for easy storage
- Fits in letter-size ring binder too!
- Built to last, the sturdy construction will not collapse under the largest, heaviest materials.
- An ideal aid for research, reading and much more, this copyholder is indispensable for college students, customer service staff, and people confined to a limited work space.
- The 21100 has a small 11 5/8-by-2-inch footprint (9 5/8-inch height) and comes in an attractive platinum finish.
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.