The Townsend rollerball features a distinctive ball clip and gold-plated enamel bands, which first appeared in the 1920s on the Cross Alwrite Collection and later in 1935 on the Cross Signet. The pocket clip is topped by an exclusive 175 emblem. Fine engravings on the barrel are overlaid by translucent lacquer and the trim is 23 carat gold-plate. Supplied with a liquid ink refill. Takes any Cross Selectip refill, so you can choose between rollerball, ballpoint and fibre-tip. Presented in a luxury themed gift box.
- Translucent lacquer over a pattern of fine engravings
- 23KT gold-plated appointments
- 23KT gold-plated enamel bands on cap and barrel
- Click-off cap
- Exclusive gel ink rollerball formula flows freely like a fountain pen
- Includes 1 Black Gel Ink Rollerball Refill (#8523) in pen
- Can easily be converted into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen by simply changing the refill to the desired type of tip (refills sold separately)
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.