The Dexter P94813 31609 8" Narrow Fillet Knife is an excellent tool for your kitchen. Fillet knives are sharp, thin, and flexible, making them ideal for preparing cuts of fish. Available in a variety of lengths, this 8" model is best for filleting fish like bass. The blade has flex points that allow it to bend with ease while still retaining its original shape.
If you are looking for a quality knife but you're on a budget, the Dexter Basics series is right up your alley. The Basics product line blades are made of high-carbon, stain-free steel with excellent blade shape and edge retention. They have a nonslip polypropylene handle and a hollow point edge makes re-sharpening a breeze.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter's trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.