The storm glass was popularised by Admiral Robert Fitzroy after his historic voyage on the HMS Beagle. How the Storm Glass works is still a mystery, but it is believed that electromagnetic changes in weather patterns activate the crystals inside (sealed glass chamber fill with crystals when air pressure decreases). This is a gorgeous decorative gift idea for the adult who has everything or someone who finds meteorology fascinating.
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.
- Size: approx13 x 11 x 5 cm
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.