Shows up in the middle of the race circuit and demonstrates a near-perfect command of plasma-powered whips, Whiplash challenges Tony Stark 's strength while he was driving in a formula car.
Inspired by the Mark V suiting up scene on the race track in Iron Man 2 movie, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mark V Suit up Version) collectible figure. Demonstrates perfectly designed armor pieces with mechanical details and articulated function, allowing fans to assemble the stunning armor on top of the highly-detailed figure.
The movie-accurate figure is finely crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in the movie, features a newly developed Tony Stark head sculpt with specially applied battle damaged effects; a stunningly detailed racing suit; LED light-up function design on arc reactor, and forearms; attachable Iron Man Mark V armor parts in defined proportion including helmet, chest and shoulders armor, upper back armor, thigh and calf armors, hands with articulated fingers; skillfully painted in red and silver coloring with an astonishing metallic appearance; several pieces of interchangeable armors for different assembling looks; and a figure base.
- The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mark V Suit up Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark wearing Track Suit in Iron Man 2
- One (1) newly developed battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Brown color hair sculpture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- LED-light up function on arc reactor on chest, and forearms (battery operated)
- Metallic red and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.