In The Quacks of Quedlinburg, players are charlatans â€” or quack doctors â€” each making their own secret brew by adding ingredients one at a time. Take care with what you add, though, for a pinch too much of this or that will spoil the whole mixture!
No charlatan can cook up their finest brew in the midst of chaos, so we brought you a solution that let's you have all your ingredients stored as neatly as possible in a clever and versatile set of organizer.
Lid sits flush and it can be stored vertically.
This is a third-party accessory designed by Laserox. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Laserox.
This kit requires assembly. We advise the use of wood glue, which is sold separately.
- Supports premium sleeved cards (tested with SWAN)
- Separate holder to store the ingredients, doubles as a bookholder
- Designated space for the pots, score tracker, and expansion material
- Player content holder with room for the bags
- Tray for the characters, books and potions
- Multifunctional card tray that holds base and expansion cards separately, doubles as draw and throw deck holder
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.