Pan American World Airways ruled the skies and made travel more accessible without sacrificing glamour. Players take control of their own fledgling airlines and compete with Pan Am and others to build a business empire. Outbid rivals for lucrative landing rights in exotic locales, buy planes with longer range to reach the far corners of the world, and use insider connections to advance your interests. As you bump up against the ever-growing Pan Am, you can sell your routes to the company to turn a tidy profit. It"s a game of global strategy that spans four decades of industry-changing historic events and technological developments, in which every timeline is different.
- About this item
- One of the best new board games of 2020!
- Easy to learn with depth of strategy that appeals to both experienced gamers and anyone new to strategy games
- Gorgeous, retro art and style harkens back to the glamour of early air travel
- Game includes over 50 airplane miniatures from 4 distinct airline eras
- Fast-paced, fluid gameplay keeps all players involved throughout turns
- Ages 12 and up
- For 2–4 players
|Length : 2.5 cm||Width : 10.5 cm|
|Height : 10.5 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.