Bridgedale Midweight Storm Boot Sock For long days out hiking on the mountain tops, the Bridgedale Midweight Storm Boot Sock will be with you all of the way, offering you supreme warmth and comfort. When out all day hiking on the trails, there is nothing worse than getting cold and damp feet. With 100% waterproof protection, the socks will prevent moisture from reaching your toes, which will keep you feeling comfortable and fresh. A dense resilient footbed covering the heel and ankle will keep your feet feeling warm, as well as providing a good amount of cushioning. Made out of Mereno Wool, this provides anti-bacterial and anti-odour properties, as well as having moisture management, which will wick all liquid away efficiently. This will keep your feet cool, healthy and fresh. The outer layer of the sock has nylon which will seal water out, as well as protect the sock against abrasion from the inside of your walking boots
- Waterproof - Protects your feet from the damp.
- Footbed - Dense and resilient footbed covers the heel and ankle for a warmth and cushioning.
- Mereno Wool - Anti-bacterial and anti-odour properties as well as moisture management.
- Nylon Outer - Seals water out and protects from abrasions from boots and shoes.
- Lycra Knit - Streamlined athletic fit with arch support, ensuring the sock remains in place.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.