Experience the sword and sorcery adventure that is Tales From The Magician's Skull #5! Behold! I have fashioned a magazine like those from fabled days of yore. It overflows with thrilling adventures. There are swords, and there is sorcery. There are dark deeds and daring rescues. There are lands where heroes fear to tread. Dare you imagine it? Picture this as well maps to wondrous and terrible places. Electrifying art for every tale. Guides to bring the terrors within to your own game table. All I lack are a few paltry shekels. Grant them to me, and I shall fling open a new portal to a world of ancient wonders! Join me, mortal dogs! Together we shall storm the gates of Valhalla!
- Tales From The Magician’s Skull is a magazine of all-new swords & sorcery fiction.
- Issue #6 features a brand-new story of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, officially licensed by the estate of Fritz Leiber! Written by Nathan Long, this new story faithfully expands upon the legendary tales of Lankhmar’s most famous duo.
- Other authors contributing to issue #6 include John Hocking, James Enge, Howard Andrew Jones, Greg Mele, and Violette Malan.
- Each issue is printed on durable vellum-like stock that feels like the classic pulp magazine paper of yore.
- Every story in Tales From The Magician's Skull has a full-page illustration that brings the story to life.
|Length : 28 cm||Width : 1 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.