Constructed as a single layer of medium resolution cells, our Ultra Light range gives you the lightest and smallest packed size mat without compromising on our Air Sprung Cell comfort.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place - to give us a better night's sleep. 'Better' is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we're stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- The ultra-light range has a single layer of medium resolution cells to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mattress without compromising on Sea to Summit’s Air Sprung Cell comfort.
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
|Length : 168 cm||Width : 55 cm|
|Height : 13 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.