Unveil the mysteries of the Machine Spirit and unleash the massive power of machines of war with Church of Steel, a comprehensive guide to vehicles in Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory. Church of Steel contains rules for more than 80 vehicles from the diverse Factions of the 41st Millennium, and narrative-focused rules for running them in your games.
Take to the Mechanicus workshop to customise your engines of destruction with a panoply of weapons and upgrades, including examinations of Machine Spirits that reside within vehicles of the Imperium. Build a unique history for your venerable vehicle and travel the harsh wastes of the Gilead System with story building travel rules.
Church of Steel includes:
A detailed exploration of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Machine Cult in the Gilead System, as well as the reverence other factions have for their vehicles
- A detailed exploration of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Machine Cult, as well as the reverence other factions and Species have for their vehicles.
- Rules for customising a vehicle's appearance and quirks, as well as building a rich history of its exploits
- Rules for interfacing with Machine Spirits directly.
- Guidance for incorporating travel into your games, from interplanetary voyages to treks across planetary wasteland and slogs across massive hive cities
- Rules for vehicle actions, interactions, and complications in and out of combat
- Customisation options
- Stats for dozens of vehicles from tanks, to troop carriers, to personal flyers, including a section on Necron vehicles and the mysterious living metal necrodermis
- A short adventure to show off the new rules and stat blocks in action
- 144 pages
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.