LatestBuy Affiliate Program
Do you have a high-traffic website, blog, or newsletter subscription base you would like to better monetize, or maybe you’re just an internet marketing guru with the know-how to deliver high-quality traffic? The LatestBuy Affiliate Program is for you – here’s why:
- Earn a standard 6% commission per sale,
- Hundreds of brands / huge product range covering all occasions with wide appeal; and
- Ongoing campaign opportunities to support your promotional events.
Features of the LatestBuy Affiliate Program
- 30-day return.
- Very low return / cancellation rates.
- Product data catalogue availability.
- Optimised for global payments / shipping.
- Great text / banner link support.
Why should I join the LatestBuy affiliate program?
- Commissions are paid on time (automatically managed by our exclusive affiliate network partner Rakuten).
- Our products are engaging and we employ the latest user-friendly shopping cart system resulting in high sales conversions.
How do I join the LatestBuy Affiliate Program?
We’ve partnered up with Rakuten as our network partner where banners, links, data feeds and reports are all centrally available. Better still, it’s absolutely FREE to join!
We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site.
Mainly we look for sites that:
- Are aesthetically pleasing
- Do not display content that may be deemed pornographic or offensive.
These are only general guidelines, and we reserve the right to make exceptions. You can go directly to Rakuten Publisher Registration by clicking here or follow the 3 Easy Steps to Getting Started:
- Please visit this link here to join. Joining is free, and once set up you will be able to receive commissions via direct payment from the Rakuten Network. Please be sure to update the system with your correct payment details.
- Once you have your unique, publisher identifying number (SID), please apply for the LatestBuy program by searching for [MID: 47464] in your affiliate dashboard.
- For technical support, please direct your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the Help Centre in your dashboard. It will offer useful training resources and provide you with the tools to navigate our dashboard, partner with merchants, and integrate tracking links onto your site to monetize your content.