The next generation of power storage is here! These LiFePO4 batteries weigh less than half of their Lead Acid counterparts. They may look fairly similar to lead acid batteries, but internally they’re a totally different, next generation concept. They’re actually made up of regular 32650 LiFePO4 cells, which are in mass production for many portable devices. An internal battery management system (BMS) ensures all cells are uniformly charged and discharged, as well as providing short circuit, over current, and reverse polarity protection. This provides you with a higher degree of protection than a traditional lead acid battery which is unprotected, and can discharge rapidly under short circuit conditions, causing fire and damage. The internal BMS will also limit discharge and manage cut-off voltage, to further protect the internal cells.
- Much lighter than Lead Acid and AGM Batteries
- Robust LiFePO4 Cells
- Excellent life span
- Service Life: 10yrs+
- Cycle Life: 1500+ cycles (> 80% capacity retention)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Cut-Off Voltage: 10V approx.
- Charge Type: Constant Current / Constant Voltage
- Discharge Current 50A
- Max Continuous Current ≤100A (5 sec)
- Internal Cells: Prismatic LiFePO4
- Maximum Internal Resistance: 35M?
- Output Terminals: M8 Bolt Down
- Operating Temperature: 0-45°C (60°C max discharging)
- Operating Humidity: RH < 85%
- Storage Temperature: 0-40°C (15-25°C recommended)
- Storage Humidity: RH < 50%
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.