The Boeing cst-100 starliner is a manned spacecraft designed and built by the American company the Boeing co. In collaboration with bigelow aerospace, it is designed to transport people to the international space station (ISS) and to a private orbital station. The starliner capsule is fired into space by load-bearing rockets. This new construction block model from COBI has movable parts such as hatches and side surfaces of the capsule as well as the crew's seats. True faithful representation of the real vehicle will surely delight all collectors and enthusiasts of aviation and space technologies. It is also ideally suited as a toy even for the youngest fans of blocks. It includes two figurines of crew helmets with an open curtain. It is also a set published in the STEM series (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) produced under license from Boeing.
- Includes 227 high quality blocks
- The Boeing cst-100 starliner is a manned spacecraft designed and built by the American company
- Includes two crew member figures included
- This new construction block model from COBI has movable parts such as hatches and side surfaces of the capsule as well as the crew's seats
- COBI Blocks are 100% compatible with all the leading brands of building blocks
|Length : 10.8 cm||Width : 2.2 cm|
|Height : 8.7 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.