Recessed lid design can hold cold water or ice while cooking - intensifying the condensation action - to keep the wonderful flavours and moisture trapped inside.
- Produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Heavier lid seals off the pan to keep the flavour and nutrients in.
- Recessed lid design can hold cold water or ice while cooking, intensifying the condensation action.
- Evenly distributed spikes on the inner lid for self-basting effect, keeping your food moist and tender.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction.
- Beautiful enough to use from the stove top or oven - straight to the table top.
|Length : 24 cm||Width : 24 cm|
|Height : 24 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.