CollectA's collectible replica of the unusual Hatzegopteryx is lifelike down to the details on its beak and the texture of its folded wings. Fossil remains of this pterosaur were uncovered in Romania and it received its name in 2002. The Hatzegopteryx lived approximately 66 million years ago. Its skull probably reached nearly 9 feet in length, with a long beak and strong jaw. It resembles other flying pterosaurs and scientists estimate its wing span might have been 19 feet. This beautifully sculpted, lifelike figure from our Prehistoric Life Collection measures 2.6''L x 5.9''H. Each figure in our Prehistoric Life Collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleoimagery. All CollectA models are individually hand crafted to the highest standards and made with the finest and safest phthalate-free, lead-free materials. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy replicas from CollectA
- FUN FACTS: Hatzegopteryx means: "Hatzeg Basin wing". This flying reptile had a wing span of 33-36 feet and was the largest flying animal ever.
- PALEONTOLOGIST APPROVED: Working with experts from across the globe, Collecta hand-painted figurines are all factually accurate and paleontologist-approved, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- AUTHENTICITY: Each prehistoric sculpture has been approved by Anthony Beeson, a well respected expert in palaeoimagery who is also an art librarian, archaeologist and collector, based in the city of Bristol, England.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Hatzegopteryx measures 8.66 in L x 1.97 in W and is suitable for children ages 3 and up.
|Length : 22 cm||Width : 5 cm|
|Height : 13.5 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.