CollectA's replica of a Jobaria is detailed and lifelike, down to the unusual patterns in its skin and the wrinkles on its abdomen. The first Jobaria skeleton was discovered in the Sahara desert in 1997. The adult Jobaria probably grew to an estimated 70 feet long and may have weighed as much as 25 short tons. Paleontologists theorize that it may have been able to rear up on its hind legs, which is how we have depicted the long-necked sauropod. This high quality 1:40 scale figure measures 9''L x 11.8''H. Each figure in our Prehistoric Life Collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleoimagery. All CollectA models are individually hand crafted to the highest standards and made with the finest and safest phthalate-free, lead-free materials. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy replicas from CollectA. Our mission is to educate collectors and to provide the greatest opportunity for creative play.
- CollectA' s replica of the long-necked Jobaria is detailed and lifelike, down to its patterned hide and the ridges on its nose
- This beautifully sculpted, collectible 1:40 scale figure from our Prehistoric Life Collection measures 9''L x 11.8''H
- Each figure in our Prehistoric Life Collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleo imagery
- Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy animal replicas from CollectA
- All CollectA models are crafted to the highest standards and made with high quality, safe, phthalate-free, lead-free materials
|Length : 24 cm||Width : 7 cm|
|Height : 24.5 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.