The scale replica of a Neanderthal Man from the CollectA Prehistoric Life Collection is lifelike in every detail. He is depicted holding a spear, and it is easy to image him leading the hunt. His bone necklace and animal hide loincloth add to the realistic effect. The figure from our Prehistoric Life Collection measures 4.3''L and 3.1''H. Each figure in our Prehistoric Life Collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleoimagery. All CollectA models are individually hand crafted to the highest standards and made with the finest and safest phthalate-free, lead-free materials. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy replicas from CollectA. Our mission is to educate collectors and to provide the greatest oppportunity for creative play.
- FUN FACT: Neanderthals were much stronger than modern humans particularly in the upper body. They became extinct about 40,000 years ago.
- PALEONTOLOGIST APPROVED: Working with experts from across the globe, Collecta hand-painted figurines are all factually accurate and paleontologist-approved, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- AUTHENTICITY: Each prehistoric sculpture has been approved by Anthony Beeson, a well respected expert in palaeoimagery who is also an art librarian, archaeologist and collector, based in the city of Bristol, England.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Neanderthal Man measures 3.5" L x 2.8" and is depicted holding a spear as though setting out for the hunt.
|Length : 8.7 cm||Width : 2.4 cm|
|Height : 7.2 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.