Use this air quality sensor to detect the amount of dust in the air. The small board has a Sharp GP2Y1014AU optical sensor onboard that uses an infrared LED and photoelectric transistor to detect reflected light from dust in the air. Fine particles as small as 0.8Mum in diameter can be detected, including smoke particles, such as cigarette smoke.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Analogue Voltage Output is Linear with Dust Density
- 0.5V/(0.1mg/m3) Sensitivity
- Detects Particles as Small as 0.8μm
- 0.9V Reference Voltage of Clean Air
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.