Cats have very different personalities: Some adorable and sweet, and some...not so much...
The object of the game is to acquire the best cats. Sometimes, you'll use a dog to chase away unwanted cats, but too many dogs are bad as they will just chase each other!
- With their mice, players attempt to grab the famous Felicity: The Cat In The Sack.
- In the sack, there are both good and bad cats.
- Each player can also put a dog or rabbit into the sack instead of a cat, allowing players to bluff one another.
- At the end of the game, all good cats and mice count as positive points, but bad cats count against you!
- This is a clever auction game with many interesting decisions.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.