The year is 1660. On the island of Tortuga, a haven for Caribbean rogues, the pirates from the ships in port are boasting about their skills. It seems that no one can agree on which ship is the fastest, which crew is the most skilled, and which captain is the most feared. Glory Islands features easy-to-learn rules and fast, simple turns! You must outwit your opponents to claim fame and fortune. It has two different game boards and also includes a mini-expansion in the main game box. Glory Islands is played over a series of rounds in which players simultaneously play sailing cards from their hands. The card values define the turn order, how far ships can move on the board, and where a player's pirates may be placed on the board. When pirates occupy all the spaces on an island, the player with the most pirates on that island will gain the most glory. The player with the most glory at the end of the game is the winner!
- The Year is 1660. The Pirates are restless. Off the coast of the infamous Tortuga, Pirates vie for power in this competitive easy to learn board game.
- The pirate-ship crews are determined to find out who is the best captain amongst the pirates. A contest will be held to crown the "King of the Pirates!"
- Guide your pirate crew on an adventure on the high seas. The player with the most glory at the end of the game is the winner!
- Double-sided game board and one mini-expansion already included.
- Offers 30-60 minute game play for 2-4 players.
|Length : 29.1 cm||Width : 29.1 cm|
|Height : 7.1 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.