In Karma, each player is dealt three face-down cards that he cannot look at and that remain on the table in front of him. He is dealt six more cards, chooses three of those for his hand, and places the remaining three face-up onto his table cards in three separate stacks. One player begins by placing a card or cards of the same value from his hand onto the table face-up to create a discard pile. The other players in turn must place onto the discard stack a card or cards of the same value that match(es) or exceed(s) the value of the top card of the stack; or else, pick up the stack. Until the draw pile is gone, players must draw at the end of their turns to maintain a hand of at least three cards.
All of a player's hand cards must be played before any of his face-up table cards, which must in turn be played before any of his face-down table cards. A few cards allow players to break the foregoing rules. The last player with cards loses the game.
Karma is based on the public domain card game, Palace.
- Product 1: Fast-paced and easy to learn Fun for kids and adults.
- Product 1: Table Cards and Karma Cards add an exciting twist to this elimination-style game.
- Product 1: Ages 8 to adult 2-6 Players or 12 players when you combine 2 copies of the game.
- Product 1: Perfect for travel, after dinner, parties and more!
- Product 2: Fast-paced, award-winning card game for everyone - kids can compete with adults!
- Product 2: Race to get rid of your cards by playing a card of equal or higher value in this elimination-style game!
- Product 2: Perfect for travel, after dinner, parties and more!
- Product 2: For 2 to 6 players (or 12 players when you combine 2 copies of the game)
|Length : 16.5 cm||Width : 16.6 cm|
|Height : 2.5 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.