Kasumi damascus knives are made in the city of Seki, the most famous home of cutting tools in Japan. The Damascus pattern encapsulates the beauty and depth of Japanese harmony. The blade made from VG10 super steel & 32 layer SUS410 steel, using the artisanal techniques of the famed blacksmiths of Seki to attain extraordinary sharpness. The handle is made of laminated wood, and its finely crafted to fit snugly and comfortably in your hand.
- The Kasumi 18cm Santoku Knife is a sturdy knife with a super fine cutting edge blade
- An all-rounder for professions and hobby chef's, suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables and slicing and dicing fish and meat
- The core of the VG-10 super steel is protected by a 32-layer SUS410 Damascus steel
- Traditional Japanese style laminated wood handle
- Beautifully presented in a Kasumi gift box
- Manufactured in Seki, Gifu-Pref, Japan
- Product Dimensions: Length 30.5cm, Blade 18cm
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.