Are you sick of seeing all the master chefs on TV who probably don't know what it's like to rush home every night and serve up an appealing meal to their families? Do you think they have to worry about preparing and planning meals on a tight budget in record time?
- Are you sick of reheating boring leftovers that adorn your fridge?
- Don't know what to do with too much cooked chicken, rice or vegetables?
- How about too much ham, not to mention the eternal turkey at Christmas that seems to go on and on?
- If all this sounds familiar, then this is definitely the book for you.
- Alison Taafe will show you how you can turn all your leftovers into culinary masterpieces that your family is sure to love.
|Length : 21 cm||Width : 14 cm|
|Height : 1 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.