Our First Aid Dry Bag keeps your first aid kit dry and protected so its important medical contents are intact and ready to use when needed. Saturated bandages or damaged supplies can turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one.
Made from high performance 70D Nylon fabric, our First Aid Dry Bag are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a 10,000mm waterhead and taped seams. The easily identifiable red fabric and universally recognised printed white cross make it standout amongst other gear.
A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibility of contents and assists fast access to important supplies. The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach.
The 1L and 3L First Aid Dry Bags are perfect for home made kits where small items need to be protected and located quickly. The 1L bag is sized to suit day-use first aid kits and the 3L fits most overnight kits.
- Waterproof, roll-top hypalon closure secured with our Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Easily identifiable first aid kit with clear TPU window to find what you need fast
- Double-stitched and fully taped waterproof seams
- Bluesign APPROVED traceable recycled 70D nylon fabric uses a C0 non-PFC DWR finish
- Light-reflecting white interior for better visibility of gear
|Length : 11.2 cm||Width : 9.4 cm|
|Height : 16.3 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.