Aoshima 1/24 Nissan KGC110 Skyline HT2000GTX 74 Plastic Model Kit is made from good quality plastic material. The KPGC10's successor, the KPGC110, was introduced in 1973 after its introduction at the 1972 tokyo motor show. Powered by a 1,989 cc S20 inline-6 engine, the second generation of the GT-R delivered power to the rear wheels through a 5-speed manual gearbox. This car also had both front and rear disc brakes. The suspension was a semi-trailing ring arm setup and minor aerodynamic parts were added. Rebuild this classic blue 1974 Nissan Skyline HT2000GT-X KGC110 in 1/24th scale with Aoshima's collectible model kit. Features: 1/24 Scale. Made of plastic. Realistic details.
- Second generation of the GT-R delivered power to the rear wheels through a 5-speed manual gearbox
- Car also had both front and rear disc brakes
- Suspension was a semi-trailing ring arm setup and minor aerodynamic parts were added
- Made of strong and durable plastic
- Realistic details, 1/24 scale
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 11 cm|
|Height : 6 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.