A Game That Remembers ...
Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile is a one to six player strategy game where players will guide the course of history in an ancient land. They might attempt to bolster power of the Chancellor or scheme to bring the kingdom to ruin. The consequences of one game will ripple through those that follow, changing what resources and actions future players may have at their disposal and even altering the game's core victory condition.
At the end of each game of Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile, players will take account of what happened in their game during the Chronicle Phase. During this phase, the game's board will be re-centered around the territory of the game's victor, the victory condition may be adjusted, and new cards will be introduced to the deck depending on how the previous game was won. When they have completed this process, they will have advanced the history of their world by a generation and set the stage for the next crisis.
There is no pre-written narrative or pre-determined endpoint. Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile is not a legacy game. Instead, it is a game about legacy where the choices the players make will determine what happens next.
- In Oath, one to six players will guide the history of an ancient land.
- Get playing fast - If you don't like reading rules up front, our card-based setup and quickstart walkthrough will get you started.
- An expansive and immersive world - Oath has hundreds of cards with unique art and abilities that present surprising strategic options to even the most savvy player.
- Oath remembers - Every game at Oath is linked together in an ever-evolving campaign that supports multiple playgroups. Each player at the table has the power to change the course of history. Build great monuments, and then watch them fall into ruin in generations to come.
- 1-6 Players | Ages 10+ | 45-150 Minutes Playing Time
|Length : 41 cm||Width : 8 cm|
|Height : 27 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.