Party Game par excellence, Pass the Bomb is a fun and ... explosive word game. A deck of 110 double-sided cards with syllables and a bomb with a variable fuse between 10 and 60 seconds… and that's enough to spend many hilarious moments. A card is drawn, the first player activates the bomb and must say a word that contains the syllable shown on the card; then pass the bomb to the next player who in turn will have to say a word with the same syllable, different from the previous one. This goes on until the bomb explodes. The player who finds himself holding the bomb when it explodes will receive the card as a penalty. And to make it a little more complicated, a dice will tell you where the syllable can be used in the word. You must always be careful of the words spoken by other players: they can be disputed! And best of all, while the bomb is getting into your hands, someone else may have said the word you're thinking of!
- For about thirty exciting minutes, the players' nerves are tested to the limit by the threat of the ticking bomb.
- You draw a card that indicates two or more letters
- The fuse of varying length (10 seconds to 1 minute) is ignited and the bomb passes to the first player
- Players take turns shouting a word containing the letters of the card and passing the bomb before it explodes
- Words must be in common use and may only be used once in each round, but players may contest them at their discretion (and risk)
- All too often the word one thinks of while waiting for one's turn is used by a previous player and even those with the greatest vocabulary suddenly find their minds in trouble as the hellish bomb ticks.
- For any number of players, but beware - not the shy and reserved
|Length : 24 cm||Width : 17 cm|
|Height : 8 cm|
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.