The Sea to Summit Solution hand bilge pump is a necessity for paddlers! Strong and reliable, this double action hand pump is bright orange and will be there to help when your canoe or kayak takes on water!
The high volume, double action hand pump extracts 400ml per pump. It's a fast and effective way to remove water from your canoe or kayak. The full length high visibility foam with reflective logo helps you to locate the pump among your equipment in an emergency.
The Solution bilge pump is made to last in tough conditions with an anodised alloy shaft to reduce wear and maintain smooth action of the pump. This model includes improved reinforced joints and Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws to reduce corrosion. All of these design features ensure that the Solution pump will be ready to jump into action when you need it.
The 46cm length pump is high enough to use for single and double touring kayaks. You can also use this hand bilge pump for canoes with the attachment of a hose (not included) to the outlet to ensure that the pumped water reaches up and over the gunwale.
Add the Sea to Summit Solution hand bilge pump to your equipment list today and be prepared for the unexpected the next time you head out to paddle!
- Improved reinforced joints
- High volume, double action pump extracts 400ml per pump
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws to reduce corrosion
- Full length high visibility foam with reflective logo aids recovery
- Anodised alloy shaft reduces wear and maintains smooth action of the pump
- The 46cm length is high enough to use for single and double touring kayaks
- For use with canoe: a hose can be attached to the outlet to reach over the gunwale
|Length : 12 cm||Width : 8 cm|
|Height : 47 cm|
Free Global Shipping > $131
Excludes bulky goods or orders.
Free 365 Day Warranty
Shop & Pay in your currency
Now shipping to 40+ countries
Amazing Brands. All Gift Occasions.